ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Monday, August 20, 2012

Internship in India - Completion certificate

Hello friends,
I obtained my completion certificate pretty quickly from MMC office (had to get a lot of signatures, from dean, RMO and medical, surgical registrars etc).


Completion certificate :- Things to check

1) proper spelling of your name, the institutions name - your college , universtiy etc and the institution which has awarded the completion.

2) proper date - 365 days have to be completed.  ( all those people in delhi and and other states who have payed and bunked SPM postings, make sure at least proper date is written in completion!)

eg:- my internship started on 11th aug  2011 and ended 10th aug 2012.



Permanent registration
1. Download form from http://www.mciindia.org/InformationDesk/DownloadApplicationForms.aspx   the 6th one!( for FMGE)

It will be same as the one we applied for provisional , all we have to do is to fill up internship details.
And submit it in MCI office. I am going to go to Delhi and submit it.

regards
Bharath

Click here to jump to - Permanent registration  - http://clearmci.blogspot.in/2012/09/internship-in-india-permanent.html

8 comments:

  1. hi,i m a fmg n i did my internship training from chandigarh for 8 months n now i want to do the remaining 4 months from j&k,plz tell me is it possible,i dont want to face any problem at the time of applying for permenant registration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you called me up on phone. You won't face any problem, there are institutions where only few subjects are mci recognized, so those students naturally do the remaining part in a different institute. They don't land up in any problem.
      As long as your internship completion certificate shows 12 months of different postings in an MCI recognized college, you shouldn't have any problem.

      Delete
  2. Hey can u plz hlp me i hav missed my intership for a period of 9months n thn started again will i hav any problem regarding my permanent registration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I wish to appear for fmge exam this time.I was a nepali national previously, married an indian now and acquired indian citizenship.Ihave done my MBBS and internship from nepal which does not include 2 months of community medicine. what are the problems i m going to face??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suppose I got my medical degree from Foreign University (ranked 234 in worldwide) . How to do internship in Kashmir?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am studying in bangalore.I wish to do my internship in coimbatore.How much should I have to pay?

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    EBookTrip

    ReplyDelete