ADMIN - BHARATH RAJ KIDAMBI
MBBS - SSR MEDICAL COLLEGE MAURITIUS
MD - INTERNAL MEDICINE - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
DM - CARDIOLOGY - AIIMS NEW DELHI

Infolinks

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Internship in India - Permanent registration

Hello friends,
I have applied for my own permanent registration. The procedure is fairly simple.
Download the form http://www.mciindia.org/InformationDesk/DownloadApplicationForms.aspx
(the 6th column - for foriegn graduates)


The filling up of form, is the same as provisional with a few differences.

1. Doubtful issues

a) SENTRINALYA OVIR :-  For me, i had to write University of mauritius , Mauritus.
    Registration number, was the number in my transcript. Valid from and to was the date of admission and   date of leaving written on my transcript.

[ It will be different for different universities, kindly ask your seniors. One hint - No body is going to look through your form so thoroughly!]

b) Kindly write appropriate screening test particulars, and internship details.


c) PAYMENT

If  paying by DD, write appropriate details.

However, direct payment by cash is allowed. So i took Rs.2000 along, and told that i wanted to pay directly. After document verification, i payed Rs.2000 in accounts section and a bill copy was pinned to my form, and a copy was given to me.

In the place for payment, you`d have to write - "Paid in cash " and amount as " Rs.2000/-"

advantages:- Payment verification is done! so it`ll save some time!

d) Documents :-

same as provisional plus Original MCI provisional registration has to be submitted.
Kindly take all originals with you.


e) Photos and signature slips:-

Same as provisional, take a A4 sheet, cut into half , stick 2 photos wide apart ( make sure your name is written in the back) and stick it in the paper.... ( funny i know - why do they ask us to write the name then?)
Sometimes they do staple an extra photo to the first sheet in application form.

Leave about 2 to 3 lines space below your photograph and put your sign there below the photograph.
This is the signature slip!


F) Other issues

a) Take your own glue, pad etc ( though it is available there) .
b) There will be 2 lines(que) - one for eligibility certificate Which will be long , don't waste time standing there. Ask which line(que) is for permanent registration - it`'ll be the shorter one.

c) To find tracking number of a friend, go to registration department and ask anyone in the counter who is free. Unfortunately sometimes, you`d have to get a requisition slip to do so and people start getting annoyed if you keep asking for status of more than one of your friends!

d) People in delhi or ones having relatives in delhi can trouble MCI (dwaraka sector 9) once in a while and keep asking about status, and even collect Permanent registration yourself directly from office.

e) Finally all aspirants who have a true difficulty ( eg:- if you had written DNB CET and permanent registration gets delayed)
You can appeal to the head in the registration department ( Mr.Bhagwan Das presently)  He might be considerate and give your  permanent registration quickly (depends, might not work always!)



27 comments:

  1. please post my permanent registration certificate as my certificates have already been verified by AHCIB &J&K board . AKIF MUTAHAR SHAH TRACKING NO 12-102984 .email address drmushtaqshah123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude, i don't understand why you typed this here. I am not MCI.

      Delete
  2. Hi !
    I belong to 2000 batch and want to know what exactly means by the the supreme court relaxation in its judgement Appeal (Civil) 2779 0f 2000 Medical Council of India Vs Indian Doctors from Russia Welfare Association & quote
    (ii) Where students who did not meet the minimum
    admission norms of MCI for joining undergraduate medical
    course, were admitted to foreign institutes recognized by MCI,
    this irregularity be condoned. In other words, the degrees of
    such students be treated as eligible for registration with MCI.
    If you have any idea please do share.I understand that for people who went there before the cut of date i'e 15.03 01 ,even if they dont have + 2 they will be given registration .I need this informatrion urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO DOCTOR PLS HELP,I AM FACING PROBLEM APPLYING ONLINE FOR PERMANANT QUALIFICATION,FEW DAYS BACK I APPLIED FOR PERMANANT QUALIFICATION,DUE TO SOME MISTAKES I AM NOT ABLE TO GET ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND APPLICATION FORM PRINT OUT,BUT MY CRN IS BEEN GENERATED, I TRIED REAPPLYING SEVERAL DAYS AFTER TAT MY REQUEST IS NOT PROCESSED ITS SAYING THAT UR REQUEST IS NOT PROCESSED AS U APPLIED EARLIER AND UR CRN IS TIS SO N SO, THE PROBLEM IS CRN IS MY OLD PROVISIONAL NUMBER NOT NEW...HOW CAN I APPLY ONLINE NOW ??PLS HELP ME OUT TO SORT THIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..i have cleared FMGE in march 2013,my internship(in china) is gonna complete by this june 2013..so after going back to india, can i apply directly for permanent registration?? or do i need to get provisional registration first?? because in the checklist for permanent registration,they have mentioned to submitt the Original Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/any other State Medical Council..So for the people like me who are gonna apply first time directly for permanent registration,hw do we manage to get dat certificate.. could u tell me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all columns in the form are applicable to everyone. You can leave those blank which does not apply to you. You can directly apply for permanent. If you had applied for provisional certificate before, then you have to submit it. It wont apply to you.

      Delete
  5. hello drbkid,
    i have cleared my fmge of march 2013, i am willing to apply for permanent registration, i have the "clinical rotation (internship) certificate" of 365 days acc to mci norms from my uni.. but i don have any provisional registration number , can i apply with out that ? and if my permanent reg. got rejected by mci ,do i need to re-apply for provisional and wait for another 2 months or they ll give provisional instead of permanent at the first time?? please guide me thru this..thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have answered this before dude. Read up,
      You can directly apply for permanent registration.it wont get rejected, if you have the necessary documents and if you have the internship completion certificate.

      Delete
    2. thanx for quick reply :).. i was just worried coz i did my MBBS from Georgia and i heard mci is not accepting any internship certificate from european universities, is that true?? thats y i thought of possibility of rejection... but i still have the same quesn aftr rejection of permanent they give provisional or i need to re-apply for provisional again?? sorry to bother u.. thanx for ur help..

      Delete
  6. Hi Bharath,
    How are you? i am a fmge student. i have finished my crri training in kmch, chennai and applied for permanent registration online a week before and posted the applications and documents with original prov regist certificate by speed post.. i doubt whether should i send original state provisional too. if yes how should i send it now... plz reply me asap... thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much time is taken by mci for perminant application after applying?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sir,
    I chaitanya , cleared my fmge in sep 2013. now i am going to apply for permanent registration but i don't have provisional certificate.. Is there any risk if i directly apply for Perm.Reg .. 2) if i apply online and take printout of that,, can i post to MCI or i should go to delhi.. Please reply ASAP..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello friends
    can u say me how much we have to pay fr internship after passing fmge exam
    hurry up

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completed my degree in 2007 and did internship in ukraine.. Do I need to repeat internship in india ? I heard that MCI wont recongnise russian internship thats only for china students is it correct ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi friends, I have cleared my mci screening test in June 2016.
    I'm a FMG, from the Carrie and, graduated in the year 2000. I have done internship, and have the license from that country. I went to mci Delhi and they said they stopped registering ppl from other states. They told me to go back to the state where I'm from and register there. The state where I'm from is asking me to do one year internship now and are not accepting internship in did in that country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is OVIR No. and address of Sentralniya Regn.deptmnt OVIR for applying for permanent regn. no...???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very useful info about adhesive self Signatured Slips. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello
    Resident of andhra pradesh passed FMGE and gonna receive pass certificate on 20th at new delhi.
    1.On the same day can I apply for permanant registration as I completed my internship at china.
    2.Could anyone eloborate SENTRINALYA OVIR?

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is sentralniya ovir and all?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for showing that kind of knowledge on your portal.
    You have done all good.
    I love to see you again with some new content.

    Book Cheap Plane Tickets
    Must-Do Things Before Starting A Vacation Trip

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you looking for some great budget travel destinations? Check out our list of 10 places where you can have a great time without spending a lot of money. We've got suggestions for affordable activities in each location, so you can make the most of your trip. Read more here.

    10 Budget Travel Destinations with Affordable Activities

    ReplyDelete